Monday, May 16, 2011

New address

Ok, here is my address for the next two years, Inshallah:

Anne Schier, PCV
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 320
Tambacounda, Senegal
West Africa

As for things I would love to receive - anything. Really. Seriously, getting a letter or a package here is extremely exciting for everyone involved. Howeverrr, if you need some suggestions, I would be happy to provide.

-Pictures of you, to put on my wall and/or show off how hot my friends are
-A good book/magazines
-Pita chips
-Candy
-Protein bars/powder.
-Those boyfriend Ts from Target, you know, the ones that have a little pocket on the chest and are 5-8 bucks... whatever colors, M or L. I should have brought 10.
-Nail polish/remover
-TEA! good English breakfast tea.
-Northern California weather, if they've figured out how to package that up yet
-Pre-addressed envelopes/stamps!

If you do send something, let me know so I can keep my eyes open for it. I think you have to check at the post office to see if you've received anything. Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment